Sunday 10 June 2012

creflo dollar :Arrested for Fight with Daughter

according to official website.. The Hollywood gossip,,,

Creflo Dollar,

the Mega church pastor and televangelist who has faced criticism over the years for his flamboyant lifestyle, was arrested today after allegedly injuring his 15-year old daughter in a fight.

Authorities from the Fayette County Sheriff's department responded to a call of domestic violence at approximately 1 a.m., according to investigator Brent Rowan,

who added that the religious man and his daughter were arguing over whether the latter could go to a party when Dollar "got physical" with her, resulting in "superficial injuries" on the teenager.

Dollar - faces misdemeanor counts of simple battery and cruelty to children - left jail this morning on bail and said in a statement:

"As a father I love my children and I always have their best interest at heart at all times, and I would never use my hand to ever cause bodily harm to my children.

The facts in this case will be handled privately to further protect my children. My family thanks you for your prayers and continued support."





0 comments:

About This Blog

Recent Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP