Thursday 12 April 2012

Axl Rose says that "no to Rock Hall"

Axl Rose
Axl Rose
This weekend, Cleveland's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will throw its annual induction ceremony and concert to celebrate its newest members, which include the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Donovan and Guns N' Roses. Make that four-fifths of Guns N' Roses. Singer and co-founder Axl Rose released an open letter to the Rock Hall on Wednesday morning on The Times' Pop & Hiss blog declaring he'd skip the ceremony. He also requested that he not be inducted into the hall. "I won't be attending The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction 2012 Ceremony and I respectfully decline my induction as a member of Guns N' Roses to the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame," Rose, 50, wrote in the letter. "I strongly request that I not be inducted in absentia and please know that no one is authorized nor may anyone be permitted to accept any induction for me or speak on my behalf. Neither former members, label representatives nor the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame should imply whether directly, indirectly or by omission that I am included in any purported induction of 'Guns N' Roses'."

0 comments:

About This Blog

Recent Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP