Friday 8 June 2012

mr rogers - much cooler than you can imagine. Update!

When we discovered video mash-up artist John D. Boswell, aka melodysheep, on YouTube, we immediately wanted to work together. Turns out that he is a huge Mister Rogers Neighborhood fan, and was thrilled at the chance to pay tribute to one of our heroes. Both PBS and the Fred Rogers Company hope you like John's celebration of Fred Rogers' message.

If you like this video, please support your local PBS station.

Okay I am not even sure exactly WHY but this made me tear up to the point that I had to stop the video to wipe my eyes more than once. So much for Gryphen earning man points today!

I have said it before, but it bears repeating, Fred Rogers is my all time favorite Christian.


For more information...visit
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.in/2012/06/presenting-mr-rogers-mashup-so-much.html


You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
The Immoral Minority
gjsheladiait@gmail.com

0 comments:

About This Blog

Recent Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP